Saturday, December 13, 2008

The tree is finally up! and decorated.......


Luxor got to help us decorate the Christmas tree, as others have said "isnt this just the perfect dog torture picture!?" His eyes are closed LOL






All decorated.





I would say more than half of the oranments we have I have painted or made. These are my Santa, cow, and hunting Santa Stars. Made out of Fimo clay.





one of my favorites I cut out and painted all of these, sorry about the light, the house is really dark., and the flash was washing everything out.












Just a few of my favorites.



And our tree topper is a trout! LOL my husband and I were so excited when we found this at the Mall one year!




4 comments:

  1. The tree is beautiful...love all the hand painted ornaments...very pretty!

    I must admit...that's the very 1st Trout tree topper I've ever seen!!!

    Luxor looks like the perfect Santa's Helper...did he get over the hives?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya Luxor got over the hives, had another bout on thurs, gave him more coritsone, and then an antihistimine later, seems to have worked, hasnt had them again. I just think the spider bite wasnt out of his system yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, my husband would LOVE that tree topper and you know, I would love that as well. I love flyfishing with a passion and that is super cool!! That is impressive! Your tree is beautiful....
    Happy Holidays...
    ~Michele~

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL hi michele, ya we love it, I have never seen one for sale since we found this one. it is plaster so I have to pack it very carefully. Hmmmm maybe there is a market for these little fishes LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my bubblebath of life! Come back soon!