Jocelyn over at For The Love Of A Horse http://mylifewithstar.blogspot.com/ has scrapped me LOL now I have to think of some things about myself................
I get to tell you 10 things about myself.......
1. I have been married to a wonderful man for almost 19 years, Will be in June, my love, my strength and my best friend, and hunting and fishing buddy. Thank you for everything Rick.
2. I got my first pony when I was 5, and thats all she wrote! I have had horses under my skin ever since. LOL that one may be a little too obvious.
3. I have worked at 2 feed and farm stores for 8 years of my life, wonderful industry! I love trade shows and I was a tack buyer for one of them. I have worked in retail for 20 years. I have been a cashier mostly, some management(yeck), and I love sales, helping people find what they need and educating them if they want. I learned a lot about the feed and farm industry, and all kinds of animals.
4. My pipe dream is to ride cutting horses with William Shatner, he just seems like he would be a ball to hang out with, and if horses are involved, all the better, I am a Star Trek junkie, I love watching all the old and newer Star Trek series.
5. We live in a house that my in-laws built and my husband was born in. The house is an
A frame, timber frame home.
6. If I could live anywhere else in the world it would be north of Spokane WA a small town called Elk, is one I can think of. I have been up there a couple of times and its rolling hills and pine trees, and old farms, very pretty. oh geez and me complaining about the snow! LOL
7. My husband and I have hand built two different barns, just for my horses.
8. I dont want an IPOD, although hubby and Meg cant live without theirs LOL I just dont listen to very much music, although I do enjoy it. Growing up my Dad had a country western band and played the local taverns and stuff, I remember late night rehearsals that the band did on weekends.
9. My favorite author is Mercedes Lackey and her Valdemar series.
10. I would rather drive a truck than a car, just cant bring myself to drive a small car after my car wreck, I got hit head on by a drunk driver, whom I know, in 2002. The bigger the better.
Wow that one was a little heavy.
I did it I came up with 10 random things about myself!
I am not going to pass it on at this time, I am still learning who is who and I dont want to double tag someone to soon LOL.
18 hours ago