Monday, August 10, 2009

metal foal sculpture....


Tomorrow I will post about the Birthday bash that my Brother in law and his wife had again this year. This is in their barn, they have a boarding stable. She decorates everything, and it turns out beautiful! This is the door into the main tack room.


I was hoping photo shop would help my lighten this a little, but alas, no luck, it is another pic of the foal sculpture I posted earlier, I zoomed in quit a bit on the other one and you cant see the little dog that is leading the foal, you can kind of see it here. It is a really cute sculpture and the halter on the foal is metal, but it really looks like leather! Whomever made this is a wonderful artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my bubblebath of life! Come back soon!