Sunday, June 14, 2009

Graduation, and taking Luxor back today....


I have tons of pics to post, and a lot more to take today!
Yesterday was a good day, wonderful commencement ceremony! I know it is blury but one of the highlights was Luxor got his own graduation medal! Here she is putting it on him. It was a cool moment!! Luxor got to walk with Meghan and got recognized.
We take Luxor back today, so it will be a happy and sad day for all of us.

Meghan got thanked for her service to the blind community in raising a guide dog, it surprised her to be recognized like they did, and then Luxor getting his medal. All I can say is....Priceless!!

1 comment:

  1. Meghan is so beautiful!
    Cograts on the graduation and I am tickled that Luxor got recognised too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my bubblebath of life! Come back soon!