Tuesday, June 9, 2009

19 years today....


Hubby and I were married in 1990.
I made my dress with my moms help, and yes it is an ice blue color.

All legal LOL the signed marriage certificate, werent we handsome!!!


Me with my oldest son, and daughter, John and Sara. John was 5 and Sara was 4. We made Saras dress and all the bridesmaids dresses too.








The wedding party, LeAnn, Janel, Kara, Hubby, Me, Art, Rob and Ron.
John and Sara in front. I cant believe its been this long. Good times and down times, but mostly good!!!
I love you Rick!!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats! Great pics (and I'm sure great memories for you).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, Congratulations!!!!! Good job on the beautiful dresses, wow you did a lot of work!!! (I know, I used to make all kinds of clothing like that.) Hope you have many, many more years of happiness!!!
    ~Jane and Gilly~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Beautiful wedding party, dresses and married couple!
    My hubby had our 19th wedding anniversary on May 12th this year. Wow! Time flies, eh?

    Congrats and Happy Anniversary!

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Aniversary! What a beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! I bet it was fun to stroll down memory lane. Happy anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on 19 years! I will be celebrating 25yrs on the 30th myself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful!! What good times and wonderful memories. Congratulations to you and your handsome husband!! May God bless you with many, many more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I loved seeing and reading this!
    Happy Anniversary and LOVE to you all!
    Kac

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my bubblebath of life! Come back soon!