Monday, February 9, 2009

Friendship Award!

I was honored with a Friendship award from two of my blogger friends! thank you ladies!! http://nuzzlingmuzzles.blogspot.com/ Nuzzleing Muzzles and.....
http://www.ponytalesblog.com/ Katherine over at Pony Tales blog.

I have met so many neat people since I began blogging, There are so many wonderful, amazing, interesting out there, from here in Washington to California, New York, Canada, and Australia, and Germany! I never knew this could be so fun and meet so many!! keep up the good blogging all of you, I give this award to all of you that visit me, you keep me inspired!

5 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you received that wonderful award!!!
    Yea
    KK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you! How much fun this world is.

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget New Mexico, too!
    Congrats on the award. You know you are special when other bloggy friends think of you and give you friendship awards. I'm very happy for you, too :)

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to say hello, I just happened across your blog today in my attempt to make new "horsey" friends! Take care!

    Christy Lee
    *~Petals and Pine~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to answer your question: Yes I've got quite a few different breeds of chickens, Thanks for noticing. Variety is the spice of life, right?
    Let's see I've got 2 Rhode Island Reds, 2 Barred Rocks, 2 Brown Leghorns, 2 Speckled Suzzex (my favorite breed so far), 2 silver-lace Wyandottes, 3 Ameracaunas, 2 Japanese Silkies, 2 Crested Polish.

    I think it's neat that you worked with all the baby chicks. What an interesting job handling soft fuzzies all day. :D

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my bubblebath of life! Come back soon!