Monday, July 13, 2009

Sunday stills to Monday Macros....


Ok I have been playing with my new camera a lot. It is a small point and shoot, I laughingly say that it has so many settings LOL. The camera is a Panasonic DMC-TZ5 I have been having a lot of fun figuring out the camera, I have not found a setting called "Macro" on it though, but I have played around with close ups.




Sometimes certain colors are a challenge, I have found lavender colors to want to really over expose, I love this Dahlia.



I took tons of pics of this Anna's Hummingbird, he has been so aggressive that we had to put up a second feeder. He is probably 15 feet away.




And one of my very favorites so far, my clematis. Took lots of pics playing and lots of settings to finally get the color right! All of these are straight out of the camera and not photoshopped.

9 comments:

  1. very nice macro's; those pink flowers are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool that you caught a humming bird! And that clematis is beautiful! Great job, they are all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! wow! wow! That clematis ROCKS my World! I'm amazed it's just a close-up. It's awesome. You did good!
    All your floral photos are just lovely! ANd the hummer is cute, too. I can never capture a photo as they move so fast! :)

    ~Lisa
    word verification: backtrot

    (now wouldn't that be interesting to do...and see?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for the compliments!

    LOL Lisa, the hummer staked out the feeder and would land on the branch and wait to dive bomb anyone who came to his feeder LOL

    backtrot LOL that would be interesting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flowers are stunning & that precious humming bird..woe! Very nice indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my bubblebath of life! Come back soon!