Monday, July 25, 2011

Beautiful sky and a start....


the sunset was pretty last night. I noticed the clouds on fire and had to grab my camera.

 Hubby thought this one looked like it had ears, LOL.
 The colors were just so pretty.
 Light fluffy clouds....
 We had thunderstorms this morning!!! Not usual in the mornings here. The lightening strikes were really loud, started at around 3 AM!

....and a start! I rode Easy tonight, bareback, for about 15 min or so. I think I am going to have to start slow, my muscles have forgot what my memory hasnt!! I want to try to ride at least twice a week, and get back in some muscle tone, before I start riding Emma again. Its not that she is hard, and she would probably be just fine, but I guess I have to work on my confidence again! Not that Easy is a slug! Not at all she is the most push button and easy to ride horse I have. I really have to work to ride Emma because she is l a z y, LOL She does everything I ask her, but preferably at her pace. I need to be in better shape to make her mind LOL. It felt good to get on the old mare, but now I need a mounting block!!! LOL LOL

1 comment:

  1. i love pretty sky photos. we had a dramatic storm move through last night, i'll have to post my storm cloud photos.
    - The Equestrian Vagabond

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my bubblebath of life! Come back soon!