Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Parelli blog, studant blogging....

http://www.hopehillfarm.org/ Edie Brogan's Blog

I have been waiting for this woman to blog about her trip to the Parelli center. I missed the start, she is now seven days into her trip to Colorado and the Parelli center in Pagosa Springs.

I thought I would post this for some of you that may be curious about Parelli, and want some more understanding of it. I have to say I enjoy it a lot. It makes things fun with your horse.

So wether you like Parelli or not it might be interesting to read about it. I realize that it is an expensive training program, but you can start just by learning the 7 games, and go from there or not. It will be interesting to see how the Parelli program changes, they have been changing a lot over the last couple of years. I dont like the way they seem to be going right now, just seems like money money money, but hopefully they will see this and go back to some roots. Just my opinion.
Anyway I am enjoying Edies blog.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for pointing out the blog. I don't always have time to search for new horse blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is rather interesting for me to read the blog. Thank author for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my bubblebath of life! Come back soon!