Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sunday stills Easter....

We do not do a whole lot for Easter, we usually get together with family. All the kids are grown up, not little anymore, so we havnt done Easter egg hunts in a long time, just good food and family. This year we also celebrated my Uncles 66th Birthday, he is my moms brother.
My Uncle John, he is two years older than Mom. We went to my cousins house for dinner, Uncle Johns oldest son. I have three cousins on that side of the family.

Meghan and my Mom, I love their dining room table, it seats 8, two on each side, lots of room.
We had Ham, steak, corn cassarol, a yummy zuchini, spinich and mushroom cassorole, mashed taters and an Italina wedding cake for dessert! It was all really good!!!! Oh and some smoked tuna that was awesome!!
It was nice to visit with everyone, its been to long since we all have gotten together.
That was our Easter, quiet and good company with family.
Thats my Sunday stills for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my bubblebath of life! Come back soon!