Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday stills, Hot sauces or Salsas....

CAUTION EXTREMELY HOT.
We have quite a collection of Hot sauces in our 'fridge. We have picked up some unusual ones too.
Without and with the flash, couldnt decide what I liked better. I am not a Hot sauce consumer at all! I do not like hot stuf LOL, but my Hubby does so he tries a lot of different ones, the chinese hot sauce and the Tabasco are always in the 'fridge though.
These three are the funny one that we have in residence at the moment. Have you ever been to those specialty kitchen stores at the outlet malls? Well they have so many kinds of hot sauce LOL from quite racey ones to the one like we have above, a lot of skull and crossbones too, LOL.
I have no idea if they are even any good tasting, but the labels are entertaining.
This, is the ingrediant label for the Ass Blaster hot sauce, Yikes!!!!! Habeneros and Capsicum extract!!! Oh boy! Not even something I want to try LOL
CAUTION EXTREMELY HOT.
Yeah!
For some more posts on Hot Sauce check out todays Sunday Stills, Thanks Ed!

11 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I love those funny hot sauces--I always look for them on trips to bring back for my brother-in-law!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting. Jungle Jim's has hundreds of hot sauces on their shelves. It's very interesting to go through and read some of the labels. Think I'm going to stick to some of the milder stuff. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Looks like you've got me beat in the hot sauce collection. LOL
    Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found some hot sauce that was called "Dumb Ass" gotta get that for my BIL he has no sense when it comes to that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooohhhhh salsas, yummy! but I'd be waaaaay too chicken to try the three in the second picture!
    - The Equestrian Vagabond

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's a little shop in Old Town in Albuquerque that specializes in hot sauces and they have those kinds there. I don't know why anyone would want to fart flames out of their butt and be in pain. lol!
    I love spicy food, but I prefer flavor over heat.

    Fun pics. Thanks for sharing!


    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I got to try the Sir Fartalot, LOL!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is quite an assortment of hot sauces.
    http://picturesbybrenda.blogspot.com/2010/02/sunday-stills-salsa-and-dips.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. HEy email me about meeting up tomorrow night

    jocelynmpayne@gmail.com

    We are going to a place near Clackamas town center.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol! Where can I get me some ASS BLASTER!?!?! That has to be the funniest thing I've heard!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL Michelle, we found that particular one at one of those kitchen/food stores at an outlet mall! I dont remember the name, LOL we went into so many!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my bubblebath of life! Come back soon!