Monday, June 27, 2011

Wonderful pre-baby get together for girlfreind.


One of my oldest friends, Patti, and I. We have known each other since we were around seven years old. Due to life and circumstances, she is having her first baby! (at 44 LOL sorry Patti LOL) more power to her!!! At her request I got some folks together to see her and her hubby, Bow. They were married last year.

 They got a lot of cute gifts, and their first package of diapers!!!! LOL from Pattis' sister. Boy are there more of those to come!!!!
 Everyone had a good time, I had everyone meet at a neat little cafe/ice cream shop called Papas Ice Cream , this is one of my favorite places!
Another old friend from High School came down with his family, it was great to see them!!
Patti is due Aug 11th!! so real soon! They elected not to find out if the baby is a boy or girl. They had wonderful ultrasound pictures with them, and if I might say so, the baby looks an awful lot like dad!! LOL so maybe a little boy?? She looks great, gained just the right amount of weight and has had no problems except for swollen ankles!!!! Cant wait for the little bundle to get here!!!! There will be a formal baby shower after the little one is born.

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my bubblebath of life! Come back soon!