Sunday, July 20, 2014

Roslyn, Wa. Fun lunch in this historic little town.

Our adventure continues, Roslyn Riders Club. The Club house.
 Beautiful arena.
 Announcers booth.
 Downtown Roslyn.
 Neat place, lots of character. This is a booth where they sell hotdogs, although it wasnt open that day.
 Walking across street to have lunch at the Roslyn Cafe.



Hubby, Rick and I. This is actually my very first selfie!! LOL LOL
 Jackie and Cousin Matt.

 They all enjoyed the local Beer! (I dont drink beer, LOL)



No I wasnt taking a pic of Hubbys feet, LOL, but these cool old wooden floors in the Roslyn Hardware store. I remember floors like this in the old hardware store in my home town, when I was a kid.
 More pics of down town.
 Window shopping.
 Totem pole
 Cool tables inside one of the stores.
 Tie dye shop
 The radio station from the Northern Exposure series.
 Still working.
 From the other end of town.
 The famous Brick Tavern.
 We found a cute little candy shop!
 This poster made me laugh, was on the wall in the Candy shop.
 Matt and Jackie shopping!!

 War memorial in Roslyn.
 City Hall!
 Inside The Brick.
 Cool bikes out front.
 Murals dedicated to the miners that settled this town.
 This mural is on a building behind the small park where they have outdoor music.
 Nick-nack shop
 He he he eh this is an actual T-shirt inside the shop! LOL I think there was a coffee cup too.


Was a fun adventure, and awesome lunch, and would go back again!!

5 comments:

  1. What a nice place! When I was a kid we traveled up the west coast and found nice cool little towns like Roslyn. I know I'd like to go back now and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing what you can explore close to home! We need to do it more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you should, I enjoyed the adventure with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO WAY! Awesome! I cannot wait to show J your photos. What I find especially amusing is that there appears to be a local brewery? Cuz in the TV show, they always, always had Alaskan Amber. It was in neon signs on the brick, it was on tshirts, it was what they drank. Yes, it's one of my favorites too, but how funny that there actually is a local beer to Roslyn!

    Just waiting for J to get home so I can show him your post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep there is a local brewery! LOL All the others said it was pretty good too! No sign of Alaskan Amber there today! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my bubblebath of life! Come back soon!