Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Camas, Wa. Plant and Garden Fair, with my Mommy!

Took my Mom to the plant sale, then we went to Craft Warehouse! On the way back spotted a Soroptimists Sale so we went to that and found a few goodies!
Beautiful flower baskets on a building in downtown Camas.
 Lots of wonderful restaurants and shops.
 Looking East up the street.
 West, lots of people!
 My wonderful friend Nancy, who owns Lacamas Lavender Farm.
Bought this from her, lots of goodies in here, lemon thyme, violas, some succulents like hen and chicks, and something with little tiny pink flowers!

 Bought these from a local nursary, the blue and white petunias and.....
 these great red and white striped verbina.

Meghan got me this huge basket for Mothers Day! Its a 14 inch pot and its prob 2 1/2 foot in diameter
 My Peonies are blooming.
 My Dahlias are starting to come up! Only a few inches now, you cant see them here, LOL
 Here are some of the colors I have this year. The blue one on the right is my favorite, cant wait until it blooms.
 My garden is in! Lots of work on Monday!
 Meghan also got my the cutest planter ever!


Until next time!!










1 comment:

  1. Oh thank you for sharing, that is so neat!
    It is cold cold here...so no garden stuff yet. Even the tulips are reluctant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my bubblebath of life! Come back soon!