Friday, December 2, 2011

Carol bought the horse!!!! and a funny quote!!

So my friend Carol has a new partner!!! I am so happy for her. The mare passed the vet check tonight and Carol is going to pick her up tomorrow and take her home!!!
They will have many good years together!!

OK Meghan and I went to the Worlds largest Christmas Bazaar in Portland today. We wandered up and down the isles and bought a few things (Barbra Storys Rum Cakes! OMG soooo good)
I am headed down this isle, following Meghan and I look up at this booth that has wooden signs. (I forgot the camera, again, and my wheeled bag).
OK, on this one sign is printed the words,
"Sometimes your knight in shining armor is just a retard in tin foil"
OMG I laughed and laughed about this for the rest of the day!! LOL Just had to share :o)
My Hubby actually found it pretty amusing too!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Carol!
    And that sign, *snork* that's great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my bubblebath of life! Come back soon!